Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reading, Writing and Cleaning bathrooms?

Niles is currently reading The Mystery on Alaska's Iditaord Trail by Carole Marsh. I thought this might be a good way to get Niles interested in the race beforehand. He seems to enjoy it so far, although he'd much rather be rolling about and wrestling with his sister. I'll be home all day today so that should help some. He keeps asking for 'breaks'. I just got up, can't I get a break? I just read a chapter, can't I get a break? Most days it helps to have a sense of humor. We're going to attend our first homeschool coop this morning too, if I can get my act together quick enough. I'm tired and there's so much to do housewise....Grandma is coming for a visit at the end of the week, which means the house must meet "white glove visitor" standards. This may be a fine lesson in home economics this afternoon! For all the boys!

No comments: