Guatemalan Haroset/Charoset (Passover) - 295897 - Recipezaar
* 3 green apples, peeled, chopped, with a splash of
* lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 ounce sweet passover wine
* 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1 ounce green chilies, and
* red chile, chopped, they are locally called chiltepe
* 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, peeled, chopped
* 1 small tomato, chopped
* 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Toss all haroset ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Liquify all ingredients for the sauce in a blender and season with salt to taste,.
3. Add 1 tablespoons of the sauce to the haroset and blend.
4. Add cinnamon to taste.