Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Luca and Math

Yesterday, Luca spent 2 hours doing math in the morning.  Willingly.  We were in the kitchen together, I got him set up & began to scrub the kitchen floor. The fun, it never ends.  Anyhow, we chatted the whole time, him asking questions when he needed too, using foam letters as manipulatives & doing the work.  I'd get up and check on his progress, comment appropriately and get back to the fabulous dingy cream colored, dirt showing floor. [Can I just say I hate my kitchen floor.]

He did a fabulous job.  I was really impressed with how he kept on going and figuring out the answers.  It's a good thing.  He tends to ask me what the answer is, but after the first few minutes of me going, "figure it out" he decided that it was faster to do just that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can learn a lot about Why Deep Learning Works by studying the properties of the layer weight We matrices of pre-trained neural networks. And, hopefully, by doing this, we can get some insight into what a well trained DNN looks like–even without peaking at the training data.
MACHINE LEARNING training in chennai

T.E.A.M. 4 Kids Pediatric Therapy Center In Peoria And Surprise AZ said...

This is perfect for the child learning!